We only have one more day of classes here. It is amazing how quickly the time has flown by. Starting tomorrow (Friday) we have a 6 day break because we don't have classes on Fridays, and Monday and Wednesday are holidays so everyone just takes Tuesday off too. For this break I'm going to Vienna and Prague with Laura who I went to Paris with. I'm so excited!
However, one more day of classes also means that finals are coming up. I have a lot to do here too. In total I have 3 finals, 3 final projects, 2 presentations and one dance show. The dance show was last night (I'll write more about it later and post pictures) and we already turned in the anthropology paper, but the rest are coming up after the break. It would be really nice to have it a bit calmer at the end of the semester to be able to enjoy the last of my time here and get to do everything I've wanted to do but haven't had time for, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. At the same time I'm excited to go home and spend lots of time with my family, especially getting there just in time for the holiday season.
No comments:
Post a Comment